Saturday, January 8, 2011

for my hubby!!

For the very first time,M deviating from the past thought of inking down my feelings in diary to blog spot!
Well ,all days from the start of 2011 went with a complete transition of feelings,from what to do,what not at inlaws place to career orientation..

Joing back ,gave a big blow..we lost our sweet pulsar ,bought 1.6 yrs ago...I remember sitting on bike fr d first tym,vn i vnt to Delhi after chikku bought it:)
Anywaz,chikku's attitude has alwaz inspired me to cope up with pessimism in nano seconds...I admire him for his great quality!

Well,post that was  also no more diff,as tension surrounding my going to delhi,his cming to jpr,both of us going to third place kept my mind functional for 24 hrs & that too without any solution!!No answers ,i feel i'm in the same state as 3-4 months back just for r togetherness.
 I do afraid going back to jodhpur,as i feel staying apart alwaz keeps love alive without any regrets or troubles ,n here i would alwaz love it as i want to live as a close knitted family.But,I dont know whats hidden in the girth of future ..I'll have to still wait..

But,ya Chikku,I'll support ur feeling of conveying this msg to papaji that "We are there..hum hain na fr u,alwaz"

 Rest for next Blog,till then ,keep smiling;)

No comments:

Post a Comment