Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Haunting Memories .....

2014 hasn’t been that great year. More downs than up. There wasn’t much to write. Actually there was a lots to write but that would mean more whining. I did Encountered  a lot this year giving enough fodder to 450 gm Brain . But putting them  on my blog meant people getting frustrated reading my confusions  and cursing me for the same. " NO  :has been seem to became a adjective associated with me ..... NO for Hero honda ... No for IDEA ... No for TNS  ...No from parents  .. No for ... Ok enough ..
I guess I am currently in a state of Writer’s block but I was never a writer. I guess the steam finally ran out.
Maybe I have stopped feeling for anything and become more mechanical. But that is one thing I am sure of. I don’t feel much nowadays!
I have lots of anger and that’s lot of feelings but anger is spontaneous and mostly unnecessary. Writing about the time I am pissed with anybody or anything can make numerous posts but then I better forget it than write about it.
I plan to write about a topic and then just think about it till I finally lose interest in writing it. Some untold stories, some incomplete incidents remain in my computer waiting to be completed.
I don’t think I will be completing them anytime soon. Maybe never! The moment is gone and so are the memories.
Terminating with my Old Favourite Song Beautifully Narrated by Dev Anand ..........
 " Ma Zindagi Ka saath nibhata chala gaya , 
   Har fikr ko dhua ma udaata chala gaya ! 
                   Gum aur khushi ma fark na mahasus ho jaya ..............................
                                 Ma dil ko us mukam pa lata chala gaya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

( Taken from a old write - up i wrote same time last year .... finally posting ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment