Tuesday, March 24, 2015

New Year bash ....

After Marriage , this was our First New year celebration together  and 26th Year individually too ..... Me the Coup , she the apple ........starting 2 days went with loads of Hindi movie Masala ...... still with hopes with upcoming year will be better then all past 25 Christmas we had seen .

With 26th time promising with self that we will adhere to resolution ... although the criteria  changed from ANY job to BETTER job ... to getting married to getting settled ... from Two Wheeler to Shifting to a car .... from convincing parents to convincing parents-in-law ..

But i don't want to sound Pessimistic on 1st blog that i will procrastinate all these promises as i keep doing every year ...

First of the Promise I done with Mimu( My wife )  is change of job within 1st quarter of this year ... and keeping my fingers Crossed and  praying to God to Help me Attain the same .

Still whatever happen .. i will keep the attitude i learnt from Thakur ( My Father ) ............... " Itni tension na la ... Kuch bhi ho 17E/31( Address of my home )  hamesha khulla ha ..... u can always depend on Me " ......

And my resolution since 1985 ... ki ma papa ko bhi yahi vishwas dilwa saku ... ki " MAIN HU NA"

{ Post drafted since Dec 2014 but able to only publish now , don;t know what was holding me back }  .... 

No comments:

Post a Comment