Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Transition from Spinster to Married women!!

Me -Its so difficult to be a house wife for working lady,i wont quit the job ever..
She -Thts gd thought ,bt after having kids these feelings stop haunting u!
Me -Does having kids make lyf happier or again we go deep into responsibilities?
She-U enjoy that phase the most!!It is where u do what u wish..with a sense of more feelings!
Me -N forget all sorrows encountered,coz there is sm1 fr whom u r everything
She- Exactly,u are becoming more samajhdaar!
Me -Every girl must b having this same feeling..its so difficult !!B4 marriage a girl wishes n shares every small thng with her BF/Fiance bt the transition after marriage makes her feel that no other person in this universe can be d best except her siblings n mom to share all the ups n downs..
She -This is called"Blood relation" n the biggest truth of lyf!
Me -U never told me all these are true,i wd hv learnt it b4hand only...truly I'll nvr want my daughter to marry or if even it happens,i'll make her live lyk princess ,where she wd nvr hav to change hrself fr any1!
She -Ever1 is governed by his/her destiny n we must accept that ...........

A small conversation from one person who had same ups n downs after marriage as m getting to know frm mine!
Marriage - A word which rotates lyf by 360 degrees..wht u want,the way u dress,the way u present personally/professionally,ur lyk's ,dislyk's,feelings towards any 1 ...........all these changes.

Then y do we marry??A question haunting my mind n unable to get the ans?
Is it just the social stigma or just the physical needs that makes it an unavoidable ritual ??
It has been true fr evry1 ,evry girl,i suppose where the cultures are very different in the 2 families .Truly,i could nvr understand before, as to y pa-ma had wantd a mod family with huge openness fr both of us..I understand that today!
I wz taught to respect elders ,serve them in their bad times,i carried this sense of feeling only n will alwz maintain this...bt there r so many doubts on me n that also by the ppl who are world for me!

Ya,I hv many responsibilities,job is on one hand n family on another..I will not quit my job,coz i want some part ,some requirements of mine to be just mine..I dnt wnt to regret later ...as i did till few yrs back!

I do understand that old ppl will nvr change their thoughts,n the best practice that m doing from recent few dz is - Just listen n forget , bt still it is not easy as their thoughts ,vn go upon comparison with others ,it hurts evn vn u are tryng to do ur best!This is the moment when it sucks,as if i'm mad..No one can change their mentality & i need to follow this n make a rule of lyf that this sort of behavior is expected n i need to still maintain !!!

I know except my blood relations,no 1 can understand these feelings ,I will be wrong fr rest all evn if i do the best of my mixed responsibilities..I wnt thru' very bad phase in professional lyf since the beginning of this yr n after all odds,some positive thngs hv been kept in my lap ,i need to wrk out n make my transition at office successful ,but hav to deal with both transitions simultaneously..
Well hope all this will make me more stronger as m not gods fav child who will bestow all goodies for me in lyf!!

{ Based on a Conversation I had with a Newly married Women while travelling on a 48 hour journey } 

No comments:

Post a Comment