Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Remembering DL 3S BL 8445

It's Not a number ...It's the name of my Companion ....My friend which drove me 80 Km a day to-fro Office . Friend which stick with me in all season of year ..... during 4 hours a day /Night ... Patiently listening to my idea's/frustration/conflicts happened at office /home/girlfriend .

A friend who has all the ears for any crap i want to share , in a course of 2 years we completed 36,000 Km ..  

On a deadful night , somebody stole my friend from me ...took away to the dark's ...and what was left was helmet which seemed to be crying along with me in the memories of our friend ... It left a space in my life , which can't be filled again .... Felt like a portion of my brain has been removed ...

It's 2 anniversary from the date we were separated but i can still recall exact picture of my friend and all the cut/bruises/dent on it .... May be time will heal the wounds but the journey would never be so joyful without my friend and the road , the pathways , the flyover's , the bumps we conquered together will speak the stories of our relation .

{ The post is written for My Black Pulsar which was stolen 2 years ago from my house on new year eve and I used to commute on it from Delhi to Faridabad daily to attend office }   

No comments:

Post a Comment